Client Intake Form
HAAMB Program eligibility:
- Unemployed or;
- Underemployed or;
- In receipt of Employment Insurance or;
- In receipt of Ontario Works.
(If unsure if you are eligible, please call our office and speak to Employment Counsellor)
Click on the link below for your application!
**This link will open a PDF file that you can print, complete, and forward to our office via email, scan or fax. **
IMPORTANT – Please read below if you are interested in submitting an application and please be advised that all applications may take up to 2-3 weeks to assess.
Please read instructions carefully
All applications must be complete and submitted as follows:
- In a timely manner as applications will be considered on a first come basis. Please keep in mind that your application should be submitted at least 2 – 3 months prior to your course/program commencement to allow for file assessment.
- Your application must include the following information as listed below in sections A, B and C. All information listed is required to complete your application and once all your information is received your file assessment start date will begin. Please be advised that it may take up to 4 – 6 weeks to process your application.
Section A Client Intake Registration Forms
- Client Intake Registration Form (Page 1 of application)
- Client Consent and Release of Information (Top section of page 2. Please check all five areas in this section as it is required to process your application).
- Application for Financial Assistance & Training Request (Bottom section of page 2. Please provide financial information as per your request tuition, mileage, supplies, etc.
Section B Common Assessment/Participant Action Plan
(You must meet with an Employment Counsellor/Intake Worker pending approval)
Section C Additional Information Required
- A copy of your Status Card (both sides).
- A copy of your current updated resume.
- For Direct Course Purchase (including apprenticeships) Please provide an information package from the training institute you are registered with which must include a detailed outline of the course/program, a letter of acceptance, include start and end dates, the number of hours per week which is required of your program/course and a list of equipment or supplies required for your program. If tuition costs exceed $10,000 please provide a letter from a potential employer stating there is a guarantee/possibility for full-time employment upon completion of your schooling or training.
Also, please provide a copy of correspondence indicating denial of funding from your community Board of Education (Chippewas of Nawash Board of Education or Saugeen First Nation Education Department). If you are a member of a union, please provide contact information for a union representative/staff or correspondence indicating partial sponsorship or denial of sponsorship for the training required.
- For Mobility or Employment Assistance Support (start up) you must provide a letter from your new employer stating that you have been hired with a start date and a list of any equipment required for employment.
- If you are a recipient of Ontario Works, Social Services or Ontario Disability Support Program please provide a copy of correspondence confirming non-sponsorship or denial of funding.
Please be aware that your complete application does not guarantee funding from our organization as the information is gathered to allow H.A.A.M.B. to assess your request and decisions will be rendered based on funding availability and the eligibility criteria guidelines that Huronia Area Aboriginal Management Board must adhere to.
If you require any further information or would like to set up an appointment for intake please feel free to contact us at our office.